Thursday, May 5, 2011

A new life right around the corner

It's a week and a half before graduation!!! I have no other major responsibilities, all my finals are over but turning in some portfolios which are already finished.... How do you conceptualize this new life that is about to start? I will never be in college again and I will be in a totally new life and a totally new way of life too. I am not tied down only thing tying me down is a job... and its in AUSTRALIA!!! after that who knows what could happen!!! wow... I could do whatever I want, Brock and I aren't planning on getting married any time soon either so how do you just live and do what you want... there is this crazy amount of freedom that I don't know what to do with!   It's GREAT! sooo.... life is about to come on quick and how do I be prepared for this... hopefully college did that haha.... I did spend a ridiculous amount of money for it, so I better be prepared. I will Trust in the Lord and I believe he will do amazing things with me, I ask whoever reads this, it becomes their prayer for me as I enter into this new life. love you all.
-Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment