Wednesday, August 10, 2011

End of the Program.

Hello all,
    So the Hong Kong program is over and its so sad for so many reasons. But to fill you in on what all has happened the last part of the program, we went on our third expedition. It was amazing to see the kids really begin to grow and they had an amazing time out there I learned a lot as well. Yesterday they all left and several tears we're shed unfortunately. So the program is over and I have a week to travel but before travels begin once again I have to say goodbye to Brock, Casey, and Austin as they return back to the states tomorrow morning 8-12-2011 :( I will miss Brock terribly. I'm going to Fraser Island on the 14th and will be sitting on an island in Australia for my 24th birthday! whoo hoo! I will start the second program Redeemer on the 21st of August and I'm so excited to get back to the basics with the kids. so anyways, all is well way over here thanks for the prayers and miss the family lots- love you guys! until next time you stay classy America.

No comments:

Post a Comment