Saturday, July 2, 2011

Since last time.

So since last time I wrote I have been climbing, rappeling (absailing), hiking, and canoeing. I've seen a wild pig that was probably 200+ pounds and wild dogs and lots of birds. We're on our days off and we got to finally make phone calls home! yesterday we went to the beach all day and the guys played in the freezing water while I laid out in the cold haha.... today we're goin to the beach again then hiking through Noosa Nat'l park and cooking out while watching the sun set over the water. Tomorrow we head back to work to go hike another route we'll be taking the kids on the Noosa river. It will be an overnight canoe and hike... what a horrible office right? I'm getting paid for this!!!! anyways so i guess thats the update. But I heard some news about Amy Milam's dad (Bill)... He's been in the hospital so be praying he gets a out soon. keep praying thanks so much gotta go! :) bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment